Tadalista 20 Mg Tablet
- Views: 965
- Active Ingredient: Tadalafil
- Indication: Erectile Dysfunction
- Manufacturer: Fortune Healthcare
- Packaging: 10 Tablets in Strip
- Strength: 20Mg
- Delivery Time: 6 To 15 Days
Tadalista 20 mg is a dosage that is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men who have weaker or non-existent erections in spite of sexual stimulation. It is also known as Generic Cialis as it has the PDE5 inhibiting medication Tadalafil as its active ingredient, the same as the brand name medication. The onset period of Tadalista 20 mg is about 15-30 minutes and it stays effective for about 1.5 days, which is around 35-36 hours. It is a prescribed medicine and is only to be prescribed to adult men between the age of 18 and 65 who have been diagnosed with erectile dysfunction.
This medicine may also serve as a prescription dosage for the condition known as benign prostatic hyperplasia that occurs in men, often in the higher age bracket.
Tadalista 20 mg is a dosage of Tadalista brand of medication and there are other dosages of Tadalista available in the market such as Tadalista 05 mg and Tadalista 10 mg.
If your doctor has prescribed Tadalista 20 mg to you, he or she must have given you some dosage as well as usage instructions to follow. If you have not been given specific instructions from your doctor you may ask your nurse or even from the pharmacist from the pharmacy that you buy your medications.
In general Tadalista 20 mg has to be used as and when a man requires having sexual intercourse with his partner if he is using this medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
This particular dosage of Tadalista is to be taken at least 30 minutes before you wish to have some sexual activity as it may take about half an hour or even less to become active in your body after ingesting it. The Tadalafil present in this tablet will stay active in the body for about 36 hours after its onset period. If a man is sexually stimulated during these 36 hours, only then will he be able to have erections, this medicine does not induce erections in the absence of sexual stimulation.
It is unlikely that you will miss taking this medication as it is to be used only when you require it to give you erections, so there is no risk of missing a dosage.
The tablet offers 36 long hours of relief from erectile dysfunction so please make sure that you do not repeat another dosage too soon after your first dosage. Maintain a gap of at least 24 hours and if you want to be on the safer side, make that gap 48 hours. This gap between two dosages of 20 mg of Tadalafil will ensure that you don't run the risk of having an overdose.
If your doctor has prescribed you Tadalista 20 mg for the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, then please follow his or her dosage and usage instruction religiously for the safety of your health.
If you miss a dosage and remember it later, then take the medication if and only if there is a long time between that time and your next dosage.
Do not take more than one dosage at a time or take two dosages too close to each other in time to avoid the risk of an overdose.
- Blue or green-tinted vision
- Trouble in breathing
- Diarrhea (RARE)
- Reduction or loss of vision (RARE)
- Hearing loss (RARE)
- The ringing of the ears (RARE)
- A prolonged and painful erection (RARE)
- Peeling and blistering of the skin (RARE)
- Swollen face, lips, hands, and feet (RARE)
This list offers a brief view of the side-effects that may occur after the use of Tadalafil for your treatment, and you can get a more detailed list of side-effects from your doctor, or you may also ask your pharmacist for one.
Different people exhibit different side-effects in their bodies due to their own bodies' reaction to the medicine, some side-effects such as headache may pass within an hour or two once your body adjusts to the medication Tadalafil present in the medication. But if you feel that any symptoms of side-effects are serious or making you worry, then stop the medication at once and go visit a doctor for medical help.
There are very few reports of allergic reactions caused due to the PDE5 inhibiting medication but it is always a good idea to be vigilant about your health. So if you find any signs of an allergic reaction such as sneezing spells, swollen face, tongue or lips or any other then call for emergency medical assistance and avoid Tadalafil in the future.
- If you use Tadalista 20 mg for treating erectile dysfunction, please make a note of the fact that it cannot be used as a daily treatment as the dosage is too high for daily use. If you insist on having a daily treatment of erectile dysfunction, you can discuss it with your doctor and get a prescription for lower doses of Tadalista such as Tadalista 20 mg.
- The PDE5 inhibitor Tadalafil has been reported to interact with alcohol as well as Grapefruit, and their interactions have shown an increase in the number as well as the severity of the side-effects of the medication. Due to this, it is suggested that you keep away from alcohol as well as grapefruit juice when you use this medicine.
- Please do not use any other medication that contains Tadalafil or any other PDE5 inhibitor such as Vardenafil or Sildenafil while this medication is in your system. As these medications come from the family of PDE5 inhibiting medications, using them together will cause overdose as well as create severe complications to your body.
- When this medication is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, we suggest that you refrain from having a heavy meal when you are ingesting this medication. This is because heavy fat-rich meals increase the onset period of Tadalafil.
- Can I use Tadalista 20 mg tablets for treating erectile dysfunction as often as I want?
Tadalista 20 mg is to be used when you want to have an intimate physical connection with your partner but there is has to be a gap of at least 24 hours before you repeat the dosage to avoid the chances of an overdose. If you want to explore the daily treatment of your condition, ask your doctor if you can use Tadalista 05 mg tablets.
- Do Tadalista 20 mg tablets prove effective in preventing sexually transmitted diseases?
The effectiveness of Tadalista 20 mg in treating sexually transmitted diseases is merely a misconception; its active ingredient Tadalafil only treats erectile dysfunction.
- Is it true that people using Tadalista 20 mg have a risk of low blood pressure?
Yes, this medication contains Tadalafil which helps in the production of nitric oxide and it dilates the blood vessels so it does bring down your blood pressure. If you are suffering from low blood pressure please make sure that your doctor approves the use of Tadalafil or any other PDE5 inhibitor.
- Is Tadalista 20 mg the highest dosage available; are there any other dosages of this medication available?
No, Tadalista 20 mg is not the highest dosage of Tadalista medication, there are other dosages such as Tadalista 40 mg, Tadalista 60 mg but please do not increase your dosage without your doctor's approval.
- When is the best time to take this medication for the best effects?
The medication is to be taken at least 30 minutes prior to the beginning of your lovemaking activity, Tadalafil takes about 15-20 minutes to become active in your body and stay that way for up to 36 hours, but you must be sexually stimulated for it to work.
Genericbuddy.com is the best place to buy Tadalista 20 online with credit card, paypal, free shipping in the United States , United Kingdom, Canada , Japan, Spain, France , Germany, Czech Republic and Worldwide at the lowest possible price.
We are rising up as a trustworthy pharmacy partner for people who want to be treated to pocket-friendly, but first-class, and quality-oriented medicines under their conditions. We provide you with a secure online medicine purchase platform with secure delivery and proven and effective payment methods. Tadalista 20mg buy online and bring it to your door in discreet packaging to ensure timely delivery.